Our Managed IT Services give you the technology support you need – no headaches, no hassles, no hidden costs.
At Monreal IT, we've designed our managed services offerings to give businesses like yours the benefits of having your own in-house IT department - at a fraction of the cost and with none of the headaches that normally come with it. Everything you require to leverage modern technology to your advantage - from help desk support to vendor management, backups to disaster recovery - is all provided with a fixed, predictable monthly cost.
Unlike an in-house IT department, we don't take sick days. We won’t blindside you with a two weeks’ notice, leaving you scrambling to replace us, and you won't get hit with hidden fees. You’d be hard-pressed to find a better everyday support solution for your business.
Why Managed Services?
- Let us handle the technical tasks for you so you can focus on what matters most to your business. We’ve got you covered.
- Stop worrying about software updates, patches and security fixes. That's what we do best.
- Hate trying to make sense of multiple vendor contracts and ongoing relationships? Yeah, we take care of that too, so that everything in your day-to-day operation runs as smoothly as it should.
The Monreal IT Help Desk
24/7/365 coverage and support that you can depend on.
Ever have that moment when you’re working on that big, important project that you’re rushing to get over to a client and the next thing you know, you’re locked out of your system and you don’t have time for a password reset? Or have you experienced trying to get clarification on deliverables from a customer, but email issues are getting in the way holding up the entire process? Maybe you’re just trying to check on your team’s progress, but you’re suddenly going through software and technical issues that you just can’t get past.
These are the types of issues that our IT Help Desk can solve – you no longer have to focus on what is holding you back. Instead, you can put all your focus on what can push you forward.
- You’ll get access to a dedicated, passionate team of experts who are available for issues both large and small, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
- Whether you need help via email, chat, phone or in-person doesn’t matter – if you need us, we’ll be there for you.
Stop letting cybersecurity threats keep you up at night and put that focus back on your business.
One of the most important things to understand about IT security is that this isn’t something you “do once and forget about.” The threat landscape is constantly evolving, which means you need to make every effort to stay ahead of cybersecurity threats to your business operations.
At Monreal IT, we keep your cybersecurity preparedness ahead of the curve. Let us handle things like:
- Filtering Web content, reviewing rules and performing updates on your firewall.
- Patching vulnerabilities quickly after they’re discovered.
- Updating software to the latest versions instantly.
- Techniques like deep user access controls and two-factor authentication.
- Employee security training and best practices.
- Cybersecurity policy development.
- Cyberliability insurance assistance.
Network Monitoring and Management
Constant monitoring generates constant insight… and opportunities for improvement.
Whether you have a physical network, a cloud-based or virtual network or a hybrid of the two, your organization is made up of countless desktop and laptop computers, smartphones, tablets, servers and more. For your IT infrastructure to work in all the ways you need, it must be as streamlined and as simplified as possible. This is why Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) software is so critical. RMM monitors 24/7/365, capturing device performance data and scanning processes, applications and event logs, even after everyone else has gone home for the day.
RMM feeds real-time, actionable data back to our own system so that it can trigger automated alerts for more than 2,400 types of potential issues. If a problem rears its ugly head, we’ll be able to put a stop to it now – before it ever has a chance to negatively impact your business.
- We’ll have a real-time view of your network and all connected devices, so we always know exactly what is going on.
- Performance reports generate full visibility and accountability at all times.
- Potential problems are flagged and addressed BEFORE they impact your network.
- Automated backups are critical for restoring systems in the event of an outage.
- Even if we need to reset a switch or even a surge protector, we can do so remotely – allowing our Help Desk staff to step in and take care of a problem before you even realize that something is going on.
Backup and Disaster Recovery Services
No matter what is thrown your way, you’ll be ready.
Disasters are unexpected and come in all shapes and sizes. Is your business prepared?
Cyber attacks and other IT-related disasters aren’t the only types of disasters that can interrupt your operations. A fire in your office can be just as devastating as a computer virus. Weather-related natural disasters should always be considered. Even your own employees might accidentally cause a problem - don’t forget that 58% of lost data comes from human error.
Any one of these events could bring your business to its knees… which is why you need to be ready for anything.
With our comprehensive backup, disaster recovery and business continuity services, even in the wake of disaster, your business will be able to pick right back up as quickly as possible. We can offer you long-lasting protection from a wide range of different types of events, like:
- Natural disasters (like extreme weather).
- Hardware failures.
- File corruption and software failures.
- Cyber attacks (like ransomware or malware).
Better management for a better return on investment.
Working with technology vendors on a daily basis can quickly become a full-time job – which can be a bit stressful, because you’ve already got one of those. At Monreal IT, we have long-term relationships with a lot of the top vendors in the area – allowing us to not only step in and act as your single point of contact for all vendor relations, but also putting us in a position to negotiate better deals and better pricing whenever we can.
Whether you’re interested in exploring better options for your Internet, phones, fax services, CCTV, access control, alarms, network wiring or all the above, we’re eager to become the partner you need by allowing you to:
- Have a single point of contact for anything IT related.
- Have our team help negotiate better rates for your services.
- Ensure you have the right technology stack to help you reach your business goals.
CTO and Strategic IT Consulting
Create a better future for your business through better planning today.
IT should always be a revenue generator for your business – but without the right strategy at the heart of your infrastructure, it can be difficult to get to that point. This is why outsourced CTO services are so important – we can help drive your IT strategy, recommended better ways to use technology to preserve your competitive advantage and more.
Your business is evolving, and your IT needs to evolve right along with it. Monreal offers both the short and long-term initiatives that can help make that happen, unlocking incredible efficiency and productivity gains along the way.
- Strategic consulting isn’t just some added bonus. It is a core part of our offering that ensures you get the best results from our service.
- Work directly with our experienced IT strategists who have 20+ years of strategic business IT strategy experience.
Let’s Take Your Business to the Next Level
Hidden fees are a thing of the past. We offer fully transparent pricing – no surprise charges or fees. We don’t attempt to sell you the latest IT trend just for the sake of it. We're here to keep you on top of your game and provide the IT support that puts your technology to work in the most efficient and productive way. Spend less time on IT and more time on your business.
Schedule an Appointment
- Fill in our quick form
- We’ll take the time to listen and understand your situation
- If we’re a good fit to help, we’ll let you know the general costs and next steps